Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hey all you taggers!

I finally am getting around to responding to my tags :-) I love reading all of yours! So, drumroll please......

25 Random Things About Myself

25-I have "project ADD" I get SOOOOO excited about a new project and work on it for a while, then I get bored with it and move on. I am trying to stop this habit. I can't start a new project until I am done with the one I am currently working on. (so, I haven't done any projects lately....)
24- I kissed 2 brazilian foreign exchange students while in high school. Oohh, la, la!
23- I don't consider myself "talented" in any area, really, at all....I have thought long and hard about it too....Oh, wait, the other day I decided I was really good at mediocrity.
22-I would LOVE to travel the world. I would go anywhere!!!
21-I have a very sarcastic sense of humor.
20-I am a very laid back person.
19-I do get my feelings hurt pretty easily only by people that I love, if I don't love or care about you, I usually don't care :)
18-I like to stay busy.
17-I love to violate social norms (or at least dream about it)
16-I love to pinch people's bums.
15-I love Winger's strawberry lemonade.
14-I have a hard time saying no.
13-I have loved every minute of the (almost) 10 years I have been married to Darrin.
14-I am a sleep walker and talker. I have been chased by a krispy kreme doughnut, done a cheerleading routine, waited tables for a restaurant, got up a blow dried my hair, beat Darrin up multiple times and all sorts of other adventures while sleep walking/talking.
15-I love reading and can read a book in a couple days. I will read anything.
14-Darrin tells me I talk really loud.
13-I make good potato salad.
12-I took fertility drugs for both of my babies.
11-I am sad to see my babies growing up.
10-I am happy to see my babies growing up.
9-I LOVE history. I would die to be able to go back in time!
8-I can't swim.
7-I love avocado's
6-I love to sing, but never do.
5-I am a people watcher. I love to watch how people talk and interact. I can pick up on personalities pretty quickly.
4-If given the choice to eat or sleep, I would sleep. It's my best diet yet.
3-I love old TV shows: Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore, Flip Wilson Show.
2-I can never remember the name of a song.
1-I have run out of random things to say.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

It's true, your potato salad is amazing! Darrin used to tell me that I talk really loud too. Maybe he got used to it and that's why he married you. Just kidding. Mandy you are so awesome.

wendy and brig said...

I loved reading your random 25. Thanks for posting that. It made me think of all the fun we use to have. Especially it brought back memories of wingers. Yum, I miss that resturant. Miss you tons!

Madeline said...

Ummm...what kind of personality do I have? I think we've talked enough that you should have me figured out. Cuz I think I'm the bubbly, outgoing, cheerleader type. What do you think?