Monday, March 9, 2009

Bloggers Block

I am having bloggers block.

My brain is a great big fuzz ball.

Maybe it's Spring Fever?

It has gone straight to the ole' noggin. I am just in a daze.

I have this little part of my brain that is just trying it's hardest to get me de-fuzzed.

***you have a bill to pay!!*** ****you need to call the insurance company!!*** ***your child has been quiet downstairs for at least 5 minutes now!!!!!!!****

I just can't connect my responsible monologue with the action part of my brain.



This is the speed I am running at right now....

Just the other day, I was sitting in a day dream at the kitchen table, while my children were eating breakfast cereal and chatting away about the important things of the day...you know, if Horton really did hear a who, and who got finished with their cereal first...and my eye was caught by an amputee laying on my table.

Poor Lego guy.

Just legs and feet.

Abandoned on my kitchen table.


I remember my mom getting really upset because she was always stepping on Barbie shoes. I wonder how many Barbie high heel marks Mom had ingrained on her insole?

Me? I won't ever have the Barbie shoe impressionism. I have begun the Lego step fox trot. Man those little buggers hurt. I have the perfect rectangle bruise on my right instep to prove it.

What goes around, comes around, right mom?

3 comments:

Madeline said...

I honestly scolded my kids for that exact same thing today! That and for peeing in the matchbox car box, tracking mud through the house, eating all the jelly beans, playing outside in their socks, and digging food out of the trash.

Becky said...

Ok, you are still more creative than I am when you have bloggers block! Jealous!! lol

Anonymous said...

Wait til they start with Bionicles - you'd get to skate across the floor on a roll of zamorshperes, and step on squishy squid ammo in bare feet. :-)

Barbie shoes - ugh. She could never keep her sneakers on, either, silly girl.