Sunday, November 30, 2008

A little tree family.

We set up our new Christmas tree, you know the one that I found on clearance last year? Well, it is a 7.5 foot pre-lit variety! What I didn't notice is that it is the "slimmer" style. Very pretty tree, but better designed for those 100 sq/ft mock up homes in IKEA. Also, I really don't like Christmas trees slimmer than myself.

Quandary.

Epiphany!

I remembered I had an un-opened box of 3 graduated pre-lit pine trees that I have been moving from home to home for the last nine years! Let's make a tree family!!

So the boys each got their own little tree to decorate, and everything is right in the Christmas tree world again!



Tree, a la Snugger Buggerson!

9 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

i luv it!! that really is such a good idea. i'm not joking...that should be a tradition. i may even copy you next year! :)
hey, what can i do for pack meeting this week? let me know!

Macy Perrone said...

i would never have thought of that! such a good idea, though! merry merry holidays!!!!

Becky said...

Cute! It looks good! One for each of you. lol

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Whoops, that comment was mine. I love the tree family, though!

Nat said...

What a great idea! I love it!

Betsy B said...

I love it! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Cindy said...

I love it! Now we can fit all of the presents under the forest on Christmas!