Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sorry, I didn't feel myself get tagged..I think I was in the safe zone, but whatever... ;)

I am - a child of God
I want - to be out of debt!
I have - clean toilets, thanks to Darrin!
I wish - he cleaned them every couple of days...
I dislike - fish
I fear - loosing my loved ones
I hear - the toilet running because the chain is caught
I search - for something for dinner most every night
I wonder - how can a small boy pee SO much
I always - wish I could sleep a little longer
I usually - love to joke around, I am very sarcastic
I am not - a big fan of lima beans
I dance - with my boys to Laurie Berkner
I sing - along while we dance
I never - sort clothes before laundering them
I rarely - take baths (don't get me wrong on that one..I shower)
I cry - seldom
I am not always - listening to you even if you think I am. (preschool ruined me)
I lose - my mind often
I'm confused - on a daily basis
I need - some locks for my cupboard doors
I should - eat better
I dream - of perfect fall days

I tag...Betsy Bradshaw. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

3 comments:

Betsy B said...

Not it!!! Haha!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

haha! love the bath one! i was beginning to wonder! jk

Nat said...

I want to be out of debt too. We will be in 27 years when our house is paid off!