Sunday, May 31, 2009

Holy Smokes!

Just had to post a couple of Tateisms (great vowel usage).

I told Tate we were going to get Remy's teacher a present, he got very excited and said, "Let's get her a TRACTOR!"

While we were at Target getting Mrs. Walker not a tractor and we walked by the pharmacy. There was a large picture of a pharmacist holding a bottle of medicine. Tate asked who it was. I replied "It's a pharmacist, he gives us medicine."

Tate replied, "Is that for the cows?"


*
*

*
*

*
*

*
*

*
*

Get it? Farmacist?

8 comments:

janelle said...

that's really clever! I enjoyed this post. :)

Unknown said...

Love it!

Niki said...

Just so you know, that last comment was from me...logged into my husband's account :) LOL

Dawn said...

That is so funny....I did not get it right away (I may be dumb but am humble enough to admit it!)

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! :)

Cindy said...

Hahaha! Remy and Tate are SO COOL!!! Thanks for visiting us last night! I thought it was awesome when Tate said, "I LOVE Pitt Bulls!!"

Ruth n Mike said...

Hey Tate your Grandma Bradshaw used to be a Farm-a-sist. I even drove a tractor or two. Why I would help Grandpa Alley milk the cows. wee haaa what fun!

Lisa said...

Farmacist - that still cracks me up!

What a clever boy!