Friday, June 12, 2009

Birthday Smirthday....

So the past couple of months we have had a few birthdays to celebrate, and Darrin's is coming up in a few weeks. We had a birthday party for Remy and Tate. They invited some friends and some of our family came too. It was a great time for the boys.


Grandpa and Remy built the cake topper for Remy's Star Wars cake



Tate showing us his big boulder



Who needs a girlie oven mitt? Get the "Man Mitt"



Remy's Cake....The gummy bears are invading!!!! (Remy's idea)



Tate's Construction Scene



The other Birthday boy and girl...happy birthday Grandpa and Madeline!




Uncle Brady came over the next day to celebrate with us since he had to work Saturday. We made creamy Nutella shakes. Yum!

Happy Birthday my boys!!!! I love you so very much!

3 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Wow....cute cakes. I loved the gummy bear invaders!! :)
And you must share your Nutella shake recipe...that sounds so good!

janelle said...

Happy Birthday everyone! I love the cakes too! You're so creative!

Lisa said...

Yay! I love the cakes - especially the boulders on Tate's - clever!

I can't wait to see you all! :-)