Thursday, May 14, 2009

112th Post!

Wow, I can't believe it's the 112th post! To celebrate I wanted to list 112 things that I love about Blogging!!!!

Just kidding.

My camera is on the fritz and it is really frustrating me. We have had some momentous events here people! I have pictures! I just can't get them ON the computer. Gggrrr.

I know am the proud mother of a 3 year old and a 6 year old. Remy and Tate have both matured in so many ways in the last little while.

Tate is looking like a boy, not a little boy anymore. His face has filled out and he has such a mature look to him.

Remy is surprising us lately with his sudden interest in taking care of the house and keeping things clean and tidy. I about passed out the other day when he asked me if he could vacuum for me. He is becoming very responsible and I am living in the moment!

Our family is going thru many life changing events, and my most favorite is that, as of today, I am officially a Stay At Home Mom. Yipee!!!!! We are so blessed to be able to make this change for our family and I am loving the idea that I get to focus on our family with all my energies now! Be careful, I might just show up at your door with freshly baked muffins. Just call me Suzy Homemaker.

As soon as I get a new cord for my camera I will be back to posting pictures galore, until then....

9 comments:

Betsy B said...

Congrats! It's a fun job!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Now you are free - to clean the toilets, vacuum the floor, mop the kitchen, unload and reload the dishwasher, cut the lawn, go grocery shopping, play with toys, swing, clean up playdough......

Brady Bradshaw said...

You'll always be Mandy-bottoms to me...

Joe and Liz said...

Yeah Mandy. I'm so excited you'll get to stay home with your kids! Lots of fun ahead!! :)

Nat said...

Congratulations! Let's get together for a play date! ;)

Ashlee said...

Hey I'll take fresh muffins! That's awesome! I love Remy's room you did an awesome job!

The Adams said...

I miss you already! Come back! It's that time again, you come back right? :) By the way, your food was Yummy! I had it again for lunch today. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's very exciting!
By the way, we'd love to see you at our door.

Cindy said...

Yay you're a stay at home mom! I'm a stay at home wife (for now). Happy Birthday to the boys! Sorry we couldn't make it to the party due to sickness. We're sick again with a flu all the way from China. Hurray.