Thursday, March 27, 2008

9 years....

Well, it has been nine years since Darrin and I were married in the Bountiful Utah Temple! It has been a great nine years too! I once heard an "old married couple" comment how the honeymoon still wasn't over in their marriage. I can definitely say that is true with us. Darrin and I met while going to CEU, he was my home teacher and we worked together at Castle Heights Elementary, me as an afterschool teacher and Darrin as the Janitor. I always say that I fell in love with him as he was vacuuming and cleaning toilets....he still cleans the toilets, although I have taken over the vacuuming. We were good friends for a year or so before we started dating, and well, the rest is history!
Happy Anniversary Darrin!

5 comments:

Mikelle said...

Happy Anniversary!! I was just looking at old scrapbooks the other day and saw your wedding--I can't believe it's been 9 years! Congratulations and may you have a million more!!

Macy Perrone said...

good old castle heights! who knew you would find your true love there? congrats on nine years!

Nat said...

9 years?! Really? Carziness. Happy anniversary! I'm glad you guys got hitched. You are an awesome addition to the family!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's nearly a decade! Way to go you two!

Joe and Liz said...

Congrats guys!! I can't believe you've been married 9 years. I still remember driving up with you to check out the Armstrong Mansion I think it was to see your hotel room and look at all the other rooms! That was fun!