Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cooking Light


One of our other fun adventures was attending Aunt Cindy's Wedding at the Bountiful Temple Yesterday. Now I know you are thinking, What does this naked Tate picture have to do with that? Well, you see I am just trying to sabotage Tate's chances of being elected President of the United States. 50 years from now this picture will blow his chances of that high esteemed office. OR, I could tell you that I was in charge of making Cindy and Kyle's guest book. I had one week to whip it up and while I did it my kids had run of the house. During one afternoon of embossing and embellishing I turned around to see that Tate had taken off all his clothes and protective diaper and climbed up on the table to read the cooking section of the newspaper. Hey, whatever, just as long as you leave me alone....

6 comments:

Dawn said...

at least he didn't pee all over-that would have made that picture much less adorable.

ali-dot-e said...

I am glad to know that my kids are not the only ones who can get naked in 15 seconds flat!

Macy Perrone said...

i love the look on his face like...what's the big deal!

Steph said...

What an awesome picture! Definitely one to show to future girls in his life! Isn't it nice to have all these blackmail pictures? This is Steph Bradshaw, by the way. Love your blog! Check out ours if you want to!

Snyder Family said...

I will let colleen know, I am sure she misses you tons. Our kids grow up so fast!!

Becky said...

Oh my Gosh! That is so hilarious!! BTW, you did a great job on the guest book. I thought it was really cute.