Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Craziness

For some reason it just seems like my life cylces around in a pattern...boring, engaged, crazy and super-crazy, then back to boring and start all over again.
I am in the super-crazy stage right now.
We are getting ready to go to California to visit my family in a little while, so I am having to compensate for that 'vacation' week by shoving a months worth of 'normal, daily' activities into 3 weeks.
I am doing 3 days of preschool this week and 3 days next week to make up for the days I will miss. Now normally this wouldn't be too bad, but it just so happens that:

1-I have two St. Patty's day parties to oversee (one at my preschool, one at Remy's school) and I realized that I scheduled a make-up day of preschool on the 17th (the day of Remy's party..)so I won't actually be able to be at Remy's party.

1a-Note to self...email Mrs. H and tell her I won't be at the party, but will send activities/treats if no one else volunteers.....please let someone else volunteer.

2-I had two un-scheduled doctors appointments this week, and wouldn't have made it without the help of my good friend to watch Tate one afternoon and Remy this morning.

3-Have a 80th Birthday celebration for Grandma B. this weekend (shhhh, it's a surprise...I think.)

4-I totally forgot I had visiting teaching today....so did my partner. Great.

5-How did I ever work full time with 2 kids?

6-It's all worth it!!

3 comments:

Betsy B said...

Sounds pretty crazy to me! It's definitely a treat when everything piles up like that... okay, I was trying to be optimistic, but I'm really not good at it.

Nat said...

Well, good luck with everything! It will be fun to see you this weekend!

Madeline said...

I hope "how much is that doggy in the window" brought down the house. I'd also like to remind you to think twice before missing church when their is a Tate-dependent Sunbeam to consider...