Monday, March 29, 2010

California Dreamin' Part: 1

Part One:

This past week we went on a little vacation to California to visit my family and take a trip to Disneyland. We had so much fun with Aunt Lisa, Uncle Mark, and Cousins Trajan and Macey! We also had fun seeing my Grandpa and Grandma, Aunt and Uncle and my cousin Sara.

Here are some pictures from our trip:


Tate by Mr. Potato Head waiting for the Toy Story ride at California Adventure


Remy and Daddy


The Boys styling their 3D glasses


Mommy and Remy waiting for Bug's Life 3D Theatre

8 comments:

Mikelle said...

So fun, we are going next week and now you have me excited!!

Niki said...

Yay for the you guys! Disneyland is soooo fun! But we are glad you are back...Hannah has missed school :)

The Adams said...

Looks like you had a blast! I'm jealous! :)

Macy Perrone said...

so fun!!!!

you were absolutely correct! it is dog:THE bounty hunter...his 'ensem' is even more impressive IN PERSON

Nat said...

How fun!

Kira said...

oh, so jealous!! I want to take my boys SO BAD!!!!

Cindy said...

Fun!!! I want to go to Disneyland. Those boys look like they got a little sun :)

Lisa said...

We miss you!