Saturday, February 20, 2010

Da Bears

Our boys are polar opposites.

Remy is very outgoing, artistic, doesn't mind being alone, has a great imagination, likes collecting things, wants to be a UPS man when he grows up, is sensitive, un-coordinated like his mom and very picky when it comes to food.

Tate is shy, enjoys playing any sport involving a ball, likes to play in the dirt, very tempermental, dislikes being alone, very co-ordinated like his dad, will eat just about anything, and wants to be a fireman when he grows up.

Darrin recently found a youth helmet and shoulder pads at the DI which really speak to Tate's sportsman side. Needless to say the boys have loved playing with them. Especially Tate.

Tate has been using his helmet for a booster seat he loves it so much.









5 comments:

Chris said...

So cute--don't you love fun finds?? I am constantly amazed at how different all of my kids are--it's funny how they just come that way!
Mikelle (it's showing up as Chris!)

Becky said...

Ha ha ha love it! Hey did your cool little camera take pics? If so I want them.

Nat said...

Nice, Darrin! :)

I love football helmet booster seats!

Cindy said...

Haha! I love your kids! And unfortunately, I also love my retarded brother.

Lisa said...

Great pics - love Tate's booster seat!