Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shoot 'Em Up!

Some old time CEU friends came over on Saturday and we took a **few** guns and went over to the mountains behind our house and had a great time firing a few rounds. Then we all came back to our house and had a BBQ.
It was great seeing everyone and we had a ton of fun!
(I didn't get a picture with Remy shooting because I was helping him shoot...and no one else cared about pictures)



Boys and Guns


The latest shooting wear...


Daddy and Tate shooting the .22



Remy and Tate did not want to pose for a picture, can you tell?



"You are not going to move until you smile." --Mom

7 comments:

Mikelle said...

that's some serious shooting!!! how fun!

Nat said...

You are one brave Mama! I have a terrible fear of guns and little boys. My poor deprived little guys have only shot cap guns! You have some good lookin' little men!

Joe and Liz said...

That's awesome!

Becky said...

LOL I love the last pic and the caption with it. Sorry I didn't get back to you. I would have loved to come out, but didn't get the time. I could have had you try out my Kel Tec.

David said...

I was hoping to see a picture of the whole arsenal!! I still need to get out and shoot my guns again. You'd think with all this open space up north you could shoot anywhere, but it is all wilderness preserve or private property.

Maybe we'll come visit soon!

** Charlie points to Tate's shirt and says 'DA!' repeatedly**

Lisa said...

Dad would be so proud!

You need to frame that last picture and hang it on your wall!

Please send me one for the calendar :-)

Betsy B said...

Where can I get bright pink ear muff thingy's (I shoot a lot can't you tell?). Fun day, cute pictures. We need to come visit!