Monday, September 8, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my sis-in-law Cindy...

**4 Random things I adore about my husband:

1-His calves
2-His immense patience and selflessness
3-His sense of humor
4-His ability to work very hard

**4 movies I would watch more than once:

1-Tommy Boy
2-Clue
3-Oscar
4-Gone with the Wind

**4 TV shows I watch more than once:

1-Big Brother (my current fave)
2-The Office
3-Medium
4-Three's Company

**4 Places I have been:

1-California
2-NYC
3-Mexico
4-Price, Utah!

**4 people who email me regularly:

1-Mostly spam, we all keep in touch VIA blogs!

**4 Favorite Foods

1- Rice
2-Tortillas
3-Steak
4-Chocolate

**4 Places I would like to visit:

1-Nicaragua
2-Germany
3-England
4-Australia

**4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1-Seeing Remy grow and learn in school
2-Potty training Tate
3-Getting our Tax return
4-Getting a poodle (I don't know!)

**4 people I tag:

1-Mikelle
2-Dawn
3-Macy
4-Wendy

5 comments:

Nat said...

Hmmm...I've never noticed Darrin's calves! I'll have to look the next time I see him!

Ashlee said...

Interesting facts!

Snyder Family said...

I have to say I am a big fan of big brother, and glad that I am not the only one.

Macy Perrone said...

i love random facts info about my friends, and i am so excited to get tagged...stay tuned my list is coming soon!

Jewel said...

Wow, You've been to Price, UT. How exotic.
We love it!