Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Have you given up on us?

What a lame blogger I have been lately! Aarggh. So here is our top 100 list of things we have done recently!
1-Killed a plethora of black widow spiders.
2-Made peach jam.
3-Threw away enough peaches to make another batch of peach jam, no time, went rotten.
4-Realized that was very wasteful.
5-Had a small cancer scare (Darrin has cysts, or tumors, or lesions in his kidneys)
6-Darrin does not have cancer. He does have a large kidney stone though, yipee!
7-Still not sure what is wrong with Darrin's kidneys exactly.
8-Remy learned about insects at school.
9-Tate is speaking full sentences now (we have slow talkers)
10-We spents LOTS of time with Grandma Owings (she moved to Provo 1 month ago)
11-Cleaned out and organized the basement.
12-Fell in love with our neighbor's shop vac.
13-Harvested tomatoes, peas, zucchini and carrots from our garden.
14-Learned Artichokes do not blossom in Utah weather.
15-Wondered why Wal-Mart had a artichoke plant in it's greenhouse.
16-Walked 6 miles yesterday with my friend Wendy.
17-Helped Cubscouts make a Pack flag for pack meeting.
18-Did really stupid cheers during pack meeting.
19-Remy found a LARGE gross looking insect in backyard.
20-Tate hit head/fell down/jumped off couch/slipped/tripped 300 times last week.
21-Thanked Heavenly Father everyday for protecting Tate everyday from serious injury
22-Remy practiced -og words and learned about graphing.
23-Remy colored everyday for hours a day.
24-We listened to Paper Airplanes by MIA everyday because it says "UPS trucks" in it
25-We disconnected our cable and declared ourselves free from Television
26-We still watch movies and DVD's.
27-There is a difference right?

We love you all and will post more regular in the near future. Maybe.

6 comments:

Nat said...

That wasn't 100 things! It sounds like you guys have been busy. Congrats on the coloring, the jam, the complete sentences and the kidney stone!

Are you in scouts? I just got that calling. I'm not sure why I need four callings...

Jewel said...

That is neat that you are into gardening and canning. Our peach tree made John proud this year. I like to bottle salsa.
All of it is a lot of work but somewhat satisfying I guess.

Cindy said...

It's true. I have given up on you. At least online. Maybe I will get to color with Remy this weekend!!! Woohoo! Go Apostles! Go, fight, win!

Remy learned about graphing??? I think I learned that in 7th grade. I think that's the same time I learned my -og words as well....

Cindy said...

And just so you know, I missed the bus just now because I read your blog...

Joe and Liz said...

Yeah, I've missed your posts.

Anonymous said...

Love your prayers for Tate - they must be working!

Glad to hear Remy is coloring so much - Yay!

Glad to hear your having so much fun with your....er my,...our Mom!

:-)