Monday, September 8, 2008

My baby starts kindergarten

Well, my 5 lb baby grew up and is now a 5 year old who started kindergarten! He loves it so much, he didn't even look back on the first day going into class. He is an eager learner and has had so much fun. His teacher is Mrs. Walker and he goes to Shelley Elementary in American Fork. I have been trying to add a picture of his teacher but, apparently blogger does not like me (see slide show in previous post) So I will have to try to post it later (grrrr...)

1 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

Mandy-

My name is Andrea McConahay (from Kid Stop) I'm not sure if you remember me, but I found your blog through Wendy and thought I would say "hi". Blogging is the newest fun thing around, and you can never have too many blogging friends!
I hope you don't mind me posting! My little Alyssa (was born right when I quit) started Kindergarten this year too. She was so excited and ready, but mom's are never quite. :-(
Anyway, keep in touch!