Saturday, May 31, 2008

Graduation 2008




Remy graduated from preschool on Tuesday, there were 13 graduates in our class this year. I have been doing preschool graduation for so long, it was very surreal to have one of my own in the group. As we presented them their diploma we did a little spotlight, here was Remy's:


Favorite Color: Purple (up until this very moment it had ALWAYS been blue, maybe the social advancement made him reconsider?)


Favorite Food: Sausage


Favorite Thing about school: Playing with Danny


Favorite Person in the whole world: mom and dad (I LOVE this age!!)


What do you want to be when you grow up: UPS man like my dad




Remy, you are such a great little guy with such a passion for learning, carry it thru your life and you will do well!

9 comments:

wendy and brig said...

Congrats Remy! Mandy e-mail me some of these pictures and tell me who the kids are and if I would know some of them. I recognized Claire. How funny, it's been 6 years since I worked there and I still recognize her.
Hope you are doing well.

ali-dot-e said...

I can only recognize Sammie, Marlee, Clair Remy and Hunter. Has it changed that much since I have been there?!?! Congratulations Remy!!!

Mandy said...

Lets see, Sammie, Marlee, Claire, Remy, Hunter, Austin and Katelyn (twins), Jakob Lutze, Blake Walker, Evan Lawrence, Bryton and someone else I can't remember right now....

Mandy said...

Lets see, Sammie, Marlee, Claire, Remy, Hunter, Austin and Katelyn (twins), Jakob Lutze, Blake Walker, Evan Lawrence, Bryton and someone else I can't remember right now....

Mandy said...

Lets see, Sammie, Marlee, Claire, Remy, Hunter, Austin and Katelyn (twins), Jakob Lutze, Blake Walker, Evan Lawrence, Bryton and someone else I can't remember right now....

Nat said...

Congrats Remy!

Snyder Family said...

I can not believe he is already graduated, it is incredible how fast they grow, I remember they were all babies when I first started, it is fun to see them all big.

Becky said...

Way to go Remy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't believe Remy is going to be in Kindergarten! I remember when you told me you were pregnant...how time flies.