Thursday, June 5, 2008

Issues

Ok, so I got tired of the hair on my arms, so in a fit of girlish vanity and stupidity, I "Naired" my arms. It provided such nice soft skin. I kept rubbing my arms on my cheek and admiring the smoothness. Then it started growing back 2 days later. My realistic voice came into the picture. "Mandy, you can't keep this up, you do good to get deoderant and teeth brushing accomplished on a daily basis. What were you thinking?" I wasn't. I just wanted smooth, supple arms.
One day I will make friends with a laser technologist. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

3 comments:

Nat said...

That is so funny! Once I waxed my eyebrows myself, and they looked great...until I woke up the next morning and couldn't open my eyes! They were swollen shut! Oh the things we do for beauty! Soemdays (like today) I think makeup is overrated. Let me know when you find a laser technologist friend so I can make a new friend too! And thanks for the laugh! Enjoy your sexy arms!!

Becky said...

Me too! Lasered hair all around! I had a waxing disaster and so now am completely afraid of it. Let's just say the wax burned my leg, left a nice scar (thankfully it went away) and the wax was stuck to my skin for hours, while during those hours I picked it off a little at a time. While whincing in pain.

Ruth n Mike said...

Ah, the things we to for beauty! I like inside beauty , it's easier to take care of and usually doesn't hurt, Haha