Monday, May 12, 2008

The Wiz

So, today Tate wanted popcorn, not really to eat, he just likes to watch it pop in the microwave. So, I finally gave in and let him indulge in a 3 minute excitement. It goes like this...Tate holds the bag of unpopped corn and I let him stand on the middle part of the stove and put the popcorn in the microwave above the stove. I stand next to him as he watches the popcorn pop.
All was going as planned, really, as it had so many other times, until...Tate pees all over the stove (Oh, did I mention he was naked?). Well, that will really up the resale value. Does anyone know if pee will ignite an especially large flame in my gas range? I guess I'll let you know.

5 comments:

Ruth n Mike said...

I don't know it could be toxic! Last time I went to the Dr., he asked if I had ever been around anything toxic, like chicken manure. Is pee in that category? HAHA

Becky said...

LOL! I'm sorry but that's hilarious! You should have Cody over for the popcorn. He LOVES it! He just shoves it all in his mouth! Before the one he's holding in one hand gets to his mouth, he's already wanting another.

Dawn said...

one time a mom of a little boy in my class told me that he had opened the stove and peed into it-on purpose!

Mikelle said...

So funny!!

Proud Mama said...

You weren't making pea soup, were you?

:-)

(A little Owings humor)