Sunday, December 12, 2010

Temple Square!

We took our 2nd annual trek to Temple Square with the ever increasing Bradshaw family.
It was much warmer than last year, and there were gobs and gobs of people on Trax, at the Gateway and at Temple Square. Seriously, so. many. people.
It was crazy. BUT, we had a ton of fun trying to meet up with everybody, eating good food and talking at the Gateway, and putting kids on shoulders so they could all actually see the lights instead of just legs and bums.

We had a fun time, but will probably go when it is freezing cold next year ;)


Mom threatening the boys to hold still and smile.


This is as close as we could get.


Remy taking a rest from running around.

Becky has the pictures of the whole family that came...hint hint hint.....

6 comments:

Madeline said...

Seriously. Sweet. Hat.

Mikelle said...

So fun! My YW went on Wed and said it was soooooo crowded! I decided I couldn't handle the walking, but I am so sad I missed it! I love Temple Square! IT looks like you had fun and I like your threatening!!

Nat said...

I love that first picture!

It was really busy when we went, too. It made it hard for me to enjoy the lights because I just kept counting my kids to make sure we had them all! At least they all had fun!

Cindy said...

I agree. It was fun to walk around temple square and meet up with people. Thanks for coming! It was great to see your family again!

Lisa said...

Great pics - Mandy, your hair is so long!

Me likey!

Ruth n Mike said...

Unless we are on a mission next year, WE WILL BE THERE!!!