Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meh.

I have had a hard time blogging lately. I am just not feeling it....but, I really do like to have the record of what we do, what I am thinking, etc....so, without further ado, here is the first part of summer in pictures:


This isn't technically summer.....but we had a fun easter with friends and family searching for eggs.

Look Ma! I found some eggs!

Everyone hunting

Tate with his loot


Hayden, Bella, Benson and Remy

**************

Then in May I had my very first preschool graduation! It was such a fun year teaching preschool from home. I had WONDERFUL kids and parents. It was such a great experience.

My kiddos singing for graduation

**************************

The weekend that school let out, our city celebrated our annual 'Pony Express Days'. They really do some awesome things for it, so we did as many things as we could this year.


Getting ready to take a helicopter ride over the city

Watching the parade in comfort aaaaaannnnndddd style

Tate and Daddy

Tate's idea of heaven

The boys by the city:[choose one] (a)phloat (b)float (c)flote


At the Tracey Lawrence concert

********************************

Remy has had an ever changing smile thru the summer. He has lost 4 teeth so far and had 2 pulled to make room for some big ones coming in. He was so brave when he had his teeth pulled, I was so proud of him!




**********************************

We got an annual pass to Thanksgiving Point. We have loved going to the Farm, Children's Garden and Dinosaur Museum. The Dinosaur Museum had a birthday party one day and we really loved all the party hats on the dino's


3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a fun summer so far!! We should get together before summer is over, since we haven't seen you all summer. How sad is that?!

Ruth n Mike said...

Looks like a fun summer, But we missed you at Bear Lake & Bradshaw's service project.

Madeline said...

Yay for summer...at least most days! Let the next adventure begin!