Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mrs. Sew and Sew

First of all...thank you to my friend Macy for the cute title :)

Secondly, Here is my sewing debut!
I have seen all these cute aprons around and I thought I would try my hand at one.

Now, I am not really a seamstress, Darrin had to show me how to thread a needle when I got my sewing machine a couple of years ago (thanks Mom Bradshaw!).

I was given a short lesson on sewing by my friend Cherish while she was helping me make Remy's Beatles blanket, so this is my first real creation.



DRUMROLL PLEASE...........................














Thanks also to my beautiful model, Miss Madeline.

6 comments:

Mikelle said...

"Sew" cute!! I love the fabric so fun!

Nat said...

Very nice! I love it, and I LOVE the owl fabric!

janelle said...

Ooh la la! Look at you all crafty! It really looks great. Derek and I like to sew. The funny thing is he's much better at it than I am.

Ruth n Mike said...

WOw! I had a great laugh!!!I love the apron, model(male or female?) and the story!!lolololol!

Cindy said...

I like it! I pretend I can sew, but I really can't. I made a skirt once and it was long enough in the front, but things were definitely showing in the back!

Macy Perrone said...

so cute! i die over these owls, too too fun!