Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This sums it all up...

I had fixed the boys some lunch today. Tate will eat just about anything, but Remy is such a picky eater (reminds me of someone else I know, Okay, Okay, it's me, but I have gotten better in my old age!). SOoooo, I had him pick out some new things at the grocery store. He chose Chef Boyardee Alpha whatever tomato noodle things. Not my cup of tea, but I said to myself, "Self, you never know he may actually eat them."

So, I opened them up and heated them unceremoniously in the microwave and put them in front of my boys. Tate started eating and then stopped. Yuck mom! Well, all my hope rested with Chef Boyardee and Remy. Drumroll please...wah, wah wah, yuck mom! It was unanimous! Sorry Chef, the tribe has spoken, your not the biggest looser, No Deal!

But, wait! All our food problems were summed up as I went to clear the dishes, it was all there on Tates spoon.

It says SOS, if you can't read mini pasta.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help, save me from this mess called Chef Boy-ar-dee!

Nat said...

SOS! That is so funny! Levi is my pickiest eater, and he is the only one that likes Chef Boyardee!

Becky said...

That is so funny! I personally don't like Chef Boyardee.