Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Peeping Tom

We went to Old Navy today to get Darrin some new clothes. He found some things to try on and went to the fitting rooms. Remy, Tate and I were done looking at kids clothes so we went and were sitting on a bench at the fitting rooms. For some reason Remy really wanted to find Darrin and go in the room with him. He kept asking where daddy was and I kept telling him I didn't know.
So, while I had my attention on Tate he ran over to the first door and peeked under it just enough to see the persons feet. He came back and said, "I found Dad! Can I go in?" I said, "Well, no because wouldn't that be embarrassing if you went in and it wasn't really daddy?" He just said "Oh, OK."
About 10 seconds later he comes over to me and whispers in my ear, "Is there someone else in the clothes room with UPS socks on?"
I just cracked up laughing! I told him that he could go under the door, that it was definitely daddy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great little detective you have there!