Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sunny California!

Hey, we rolled into my sisters driveway in California at 2:00 am today. We had a fantastic trip, the boys were exceptional during the drive....way better than we expected them to do! We drove to St. George and had dinner and let the boys play. We were going to stop in Vegas for a while but the boys were both out, so we just stopped and filled up the tank and kept going. We are all still a little out of it from lack of sleep, but we are doing good! We are having a family party tomorrow and then Disneyland on Wednesday and the Aquarium on Thursday. Should be fun!!!
We are surprised by the fact, as I am sure you will be too, that our internet and phone still aren't hooked-up. I will have to do some mad blogging while I am at my sisters house and have the internet.

0 comments: