Sunday, November 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

My friend Mikelle tagged me for this little game so I thought I would give it a try.
Here’s the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.

1. I am a shower person, I absolutely loathe baths. Won't do it!
2. I love to read. I have to be careful about having a good book around. I will neglect my children if I am too into a book...here, just have some candy and watch a movie and be quiet while mommy reads!
3. I recenlty started OAMC. When we moved into our new house we got a freezer, so I started making tons on freezable meals to be a once a month cook!
4. I am a scatterbrain. I am always loosing my keys, cup of water, etc...it drives me crazy!
5. I am a huge Judge Judy fan. I have her set to record on our DVR. Darrin says I am cheating on him with Judge Judy
6. I love chinese food

I now tag Betsy, Becky, Lisa, Ruth, Dawn and Shanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew you liked Judge Judy! :-O

Ruth n Mike said...

Oh no you read too! Ruth