Thursday, February 23, 2012

Private Journal

I feel so free!  I decided to make our family blog "private" and not invite anyone to read it!!  Mwah ha ha ha!  The thing is:  The trend with blogging these days is people say that they are using them as a 'journal', which may be true, but lets be honest here.....it's not.  You can't really write your true honest deep down feelings, the ups and downs  when you know that someone is reading it that very day.  Now, true journals someone is going to read it...but hopefully when you are dead.
So, I kept the blog, because it is a great journaling tool.  I can add pictures and everything.  And, I can print it.  I probably won't.  But I could.

I am typing this during my 23rd to the last day of teaching preschool at my house.  I have done this for 3 years now.  I am done.  I think that teaching for 16 or so years is enough. 
I would love to just be a stay at home mom and actually be able to clean my home properly and bake bread and can and greet my boys after school with warm cookies and be able to give my time to serving others (see, if I wrote that on a public blog, people would think I was cheesy, or self-righteous).  I am just a little scared.  And quite honestly, a little scared.  I have NEVER been able to just be a mom and wife.  I feel bad because it is coming when my boys are going to be in school full time.  I feel bad that I wasn't able to do it when they were little.  Oh well, better late than never.


0 comments: