Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back to school

I finally up-loaded some pictures from my camera. So, here are our back to school and Halloween posts for your enjoyment....

Remy started 2nd grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. Webb and he LOVES it! Tate is in his final year of preschool (sniff, sniff) and he sometimes loves his teacher and sometimes he doesn't like her too much...especially when he gets in trouble. ;)


We had our "Back to School Dinner" the night before school started. The boys got to pick out the decorations and what we had for dinner.


We had pancakes with strawberries and whip cream. We ate by candlelight.



I take a picture of all my preschool kids by the August calendar. So, here is Remy's back to school picture by the calendar too. I usually take a picture of Remy with his teacher, but I never got around to doing it this year...yet. :)


And, here is Tate's 'too cool for school pictures' picture.


And speaking of too cool for school...Tate and I found these totally cool school lunch trays at the DI. The boys love eating from them, and I guess I would have to admit, I kind of do too. I am just always on the look out for my elementary school principle Mr. Dyett. Don't pinch me please Mr. Dyett!!!

5 comments:

Ruth n Mike said...

Oh, so cute! We love those boys!

Nat said...

What cute boys!

Mr. Dyett was your principal? I didn't know we went to the same elementary.

Nat said...

P.S.
I love how Tate is eating with a plastic wrench and crayons. So funny!

Lisa said...

Great pictures! Remy looks so much older from the last time I saw him!

David B said...

Hey, those pinches were necessary to keep the mosquitoes away!!