Saturday, September 25, 2010

What I have been up to.....

I have been seriously neglecting this blog. I might get turned into BSS (blogging social services). I feel bad about it because I don't journal, so I usually print my blog out and bind it up in a book to save as memories.
I have been neglecting the spirit of Elijah.

I have been influenced by the spirit of Crayola though.

I had been putting together some resources for an Enrichment night at my ward for preschool activities and ideas, needless to say, our ward split and I wasn't able to utilize what I had been planning.

Sooooo....I got this terribly wonderful idea of putting together preschool learning kits. I have been madly researching, printing, coloring, cutting and creating.

I created a preschool introductory kit that has all sorts of goodies in it, lots of file folder games, and some mini learning kits.

I have been crazy with it all, but it has been fun.

Now, I just need to do some advertising :)

So, I think I am going to take a break from preschool and work on my blog for a little while tomorrow :)

Want a closer peek? www.preschoolinapinch.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Nat said...

I love your school kits! What a great idea! I was thinking of having "Mommy-Adam Time" in the mornings when Devin is at school and Reese is napping. These kits would be perfect for that!

I just have to finish this blasted recovery first...

Lisa said...

Love these!