Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh.

This morning Tate had toast with honey butter for breakfast. He loved it and it loved him. He had honey butter all over his face and hands.
Darrin cleaned him up and we headed out the door to school. As I was putting Tate in his car seat I noticed some honey butter on his ear.
When we got to school I took him out of the car and I thought, I better just lick that off so it doesn't get sticky all over the place.

It wasn't honey butter at all. It was Darrin's deodorant.

8 comments:

Nat said...

Yummy! That is so funny! I'm not sure many people would admit they licked their husband's deodorant! Way to be brave, and it was fun to see you for a minute on Sunday!

Joe and Liz said...

That story cracks me up! I am laughing out loud!!

Steph said...

Ewwww.... :)

Becky said...

ROTFL!!!! That's hilarious!!

Ruth n Mike said...

Ah, what mommies do to save the day!?

Lacey said...

That must have tasted good. You are such a good mom to lick "honey butter" off your sons face.

Mommason Hillary said...

I'll bet your tongue didn't sweat all day! Mommason Hillary (Betsy's Aunt Helga)

Unknown said...

Reminds me of this . . .
http://www.platypuscomix.net/kidzone/bobbysmother3.html

about 2/3 down the page.
"And my mom can do amazing stuff. Like drive a car from the BACK SEAT! At least that's what Dad says."
"And she cleans my face with SPIT!"