Sunday, September 16, 2007

The big migration




We have started to move in. Oohhh, I am really trying to dis-engage my self from the whole process. If I start to think about all the work left ahead I will just have a melt down. So, I just take the advice of Scarlett O'Hara...there is always tomorrow! With God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again! (OK, Maybe that is a little overboard.) But, I just think about what I can do today and know tomorrow will come soon enough!


I am so lucky to have a loading professional on my team. He gets the trailblazer all "bricked in" and we are so much more efficient!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have a tree! The house looks great. It has to be nice to have the UPS expertise w/o the UPS fee. We're very excited to see you this weekend, too! It'll be fun.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a family so I had fun stuff to say. But my life is generally boring and no one cares about what I learn in school.

Oh yeah, I hate to be a party pooper, but I don't think that I will be helping you with much moving this weekend. I came down with a nasty bout of mono. My teacher kicked me out of class today because of it. It's a sad story. (wow, some comment. This is more like a novel!)

Proud Mama said...

Poor cibindiby! I hope you feel better soon....

Oh yeah, having Mr. Packing Expert will certainly shave many trips off your agenda.

~looks around the playroom - let's see, what can we send home with Remy and Tate in November? ~

The house looks absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to see it in person!