Thursday, August 30, 2007

Re-decorating and giving away the first born...



We just turned in all the documentation for our house loan. I swear it feels as though we are signing away our lives and our first born! It is always so scary!! We go on our walk thru on Tuesday afternoon and we close on the 12th. They were asking us if we wanted to close sooner! What? 2 months isn't fast enough?!?! We declined the offer by reasons of mental health!


I am trying my best to pack up our house while still living in it. I took all of our decor off the walls and got them prepped to paint. There was one wall that still had nails in it, and I came in to find Remy "re-decorating" with a new trendy decor. I had him show off his decorations for a picture. He was very proud!


Tate got a hold of the camera and was trying his hand at photography. He took a great "Blair Witch Project" shot of himself, and a nice shot of my backside...I won't post that one, I'll save you the pain!!


2 comments:

Mikelle said...

Your house looks like it will be so fun!! How fun to have all brand new stuff. The green I used in my girl's room is called aloe. It's a Lowes color in their seaside collection and it is on a strip with a pink a white and another color, I can't find the strip. But I love it. I have done other greens and they haven't ever turned out how I pictured them in my head, so I was really happy with this one. You will have to send more pics of your house once you get in!!

Proud Mama said...

I love Remy's interior decorating skills - maybe we can get him a show on HGTV or Bravo....